THE DPH MEDICAL MARIJUANA PATIENT ID CARD IS VOLUNTARY
The Application process for the DPH ID Card is now offered ON-LINE.
Patients have the option to apply in-person at their County Department of Public Health Office. An appointment is required.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
A completed application package will consist of the following:
1. A copy of Application/Renewal (CDPH-9042) (3 pages)
2. A copy of Acknowledgment Form (2 pages)
3. A copy of Physician Attestation
4. A copy of Medical documentation (Dr’s Recommendation Letter) or Written Documentation of Patient’s Medical Records (CDPH-9044)
5. Proof of Los Angeles County Residency
(Copy of current rent agreement or mortgage, DMV registration, or recent
utility/phone bill within 1-2 months. P.O. Box address is NOT acceptable)
6. Proof of Identity
(A clear color copy of valid California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) driver
license, identification (ID) card or other valid government-issued photo ID card)
7. Copy of Medi-Cal or Los Angeles County or No Cost/Low cost Health Care
Program card (Call Medical Marijuana Staff find out if you’re eligible)
8. A clear color Photo taken within a month: Passport-Style photograph (No Selfie
Photo, ad must be take on an off-white background)
9. Application Fee (Non-refundable)
Acceptable form of payments is Money order or Cashier’s Check (NO Personal
Check, Cash, or Debit/Credit Card)
Make payable to “County of Los Angeles”.
All the documents and application will not be returned.
Complete and signed application, along with required documents and fee may be
Environmental Health Headquarters
5050 Commerce Drive
Baldwin Park, CA 91706
Attention: Medical Marijuana Program
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Medical Marijuana Program at (866) 621-2204.
If you would like assistance with the DPH ID Card Application, please Contact Us.
Copyright © 2023 Medical Cannabis Caregivers - All Rights Reserved.