MCC Live Six (6) Plant Cultivation Class
Start Cultivating Today
California residents are permitted to cultivate up to six (6) cannabis plants under SB 94 Regulations.
The MCC 6-plant indoor cultivation system
- Yields up to one (1) pound (untrimmed) every six to eight (6 to 8) weeks depending on the strain
- Requires less than seventy-five (75) square feet of in-door space
- Works with soil or hydroponic mediums
- Follows National Organic Program Guidelines
- May be retaken at no cost
- Guarantees full refund if not satisfied with the Class
- Most affordable access to cannabis; particularly for qualified patients
- Access to medicinally beneficial strains that are not available from licensed retailers
- Assurance that the product is free of harmful pesticides
- Therapeutic benefits related to the cultivation of plants
- Compensation of teaching qualified patients to cultivate cannabis
- Compensation for cultivating on behalf of up to five (5) patients
MCC Cultivation Class Enrollment
EVERY SATURDAY and SUNDAY
11:00 AM to 2:00 PM
MARCH 2021 SCHEDULE
Saturday, March 6, 2021 Sunday, March 7, 2021 Saturday March 13, 2021 Sunday, March 14, 2021 Saturday March 20, 2021 Sunday March 21, 2021 Saturday March 27, 2021 Sunday March 28, 2021
To reserve a place in the MCC Cultivation Class, please complete the Form below and indicate the date you plan to attend. Within 24 hours, Liz McDuffie will contact you to confirm your registration for the Class. Participants must be at least 18 years of age.
Liz McDuffie 626-744-3191
Satisfaction guaranteed or money refunded.