MCC Live Six (6) Plant Cultivation Class
Start Cultivating Today
Under the current Senate Bill 94 Regulations, California residents may cultivate up to six (6) plants and may legally possess the product produced by their 6 plants.
- Yields up to 1 pound (untrimmed) every 6 to 8 weeks depending on the strain
- Requires less than 75 square feet of in-door space
- System works with soil or hydroponic mediums
- Everything you need to know in one super easy Class
- Participants may retake the Class at no cost
- Cultivation System is Clean Green Certified
- MCC has taught the 6-plant cultivation system for over 10 years
- Money back Guaranteed if not satisfied with the Class
- Clones versus Seeds
- Soil versus Hydroponic
- Cost of Equipment, Supplies and Nutrients
- Demo of Equipment Set Up
- Easy to Follow Cultivation Protocols
- Demo How to Mix Nutrients /Vegetative Stage
- Demo How to Mix Nutrients/Flowering Stage
- Demo How to Adjust pH
- Drying and Curing
Peter Giron has won recognition nationally and internationally for his superior strains. “High Times” and “Reefer Review” have featured his strains. Peter is a member of the Grizzly Genetics Team, a research and development group that has introduced strains that include Memphis Bell, HKS and 2010. Peter Giron is the founder and President of the Golden State Patient Association. He has provided cultivation instruction at the Medical Cannabis Caregivers since 2008.
MCC Cultivation Class Enrollment
3rd Quarter Cultivation Class Schedule:
11:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Sunday, July 5, 2020
Sunday, July 19, 2020
Sunday, August 2, 2020
Sunday, August 16, 2020
Sunday, September 6, 2020
Sunday, September 20, 2020
To reserve a place in the MCC Cultivation Class, please complete the Form below and indicate the date you plan to attend. Your Registration will be confirmed.
Participants are required to be 18 years of age and have a CA ID
Satisfaction guaranteed or money refunded.