MCC CULTIVATION CLASS
California residents are permitted to cultivate up to six (6) cannabis plants under SB 94 Regulations.
The MCC 6-plant indoor cultivation system
· Yields up to one (1) pound (untrimmed) every 6 to 8
· Requires less than 100 square feet of in-door space
· Works with soil or hydroponic mediums
· May be retaken at no cost
· Guarantees full refund if not satisfied with the Class
Benefits of Learning to Cultivate Cannabis
· Most affordable access to cannabis
· Access to strains that are not available from licensed
· Assurance that the product is free of harmful pesticides
· Therapeutic benefits related to the cultivation of plants
· Compensation for cultivating on behalf of qualified
Peter Giron has won recognition nationally and internationally for his superior strains. “High Times” and “Reefer Review” have featured his strains. Peter is a member of the Grizzly Genetics Team, a research and development group that has introduced strains that include Memphis Bell, HKS and 2010. Peter Giron is the founder and President of the Golden State Patient Association. He has provided cultivation instruction at the Medical Cannabis Caregivers since 2008.
· Clones versus Seeds
· Soil versus Hydroponic
· Location Requirements
· Equipment, Supplies and Nutrients
· Operating Costs
· Cultivation Protocols for Soil and Hydroponics
· Pests and Pesticides
· Drying and Curing
MCC Cultivation Class
EVERY SATURDAY and SUNDAY
11:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Location: 52 N. Mentor Avenue
Pasadena, CA 91106
Money Back Guarantee
To Register: e-mail: Liz@MCCDirectory.org
State the date you plan to attend.
Within 24 hours, Liz McDuffie will contact you to confirm your registration.
Participants must be at least 18 years of age.
Liz McDuffie 626-744-3191
Satisfaction guaranteed or money refunded.