California SB 94 Regulations for Medicinal and Adult Use of Cannabis
An essential Course —
CORE KNOWLEDGE TOPIC: California SB 94 Regulations for the medicinal and adult use of cannabis
COURSE OBJECTIVES: By the end of the Course, participants will
(1) have an understanding of the regulatory framework for the medicinal use of cannabis under Senate Bill 94
(2) learn about the State Agencies and their roles in the under the SB 94 Regulations
(3) learn about the various types of cannabis Licenses
(4) understand the State distribution plan from seed to sale
(5) learn how the Regulations support medicinal use
(6) learn how licensees of health care facilities may provide medicinal cannabis products under a State retail license “exemption”
GUARANTEED REFUND: A full refund is made if not satisfied with the Course
TEACHING METHODS: The teaching method is a recorded ON-LINE Power Point presentation that is divided into two (2) Sections.
Section I provides an Overview of the SB 94 Regulations and runs approximately 45 minutes with a 10-minute Question and Answer Review of the material presented.
Section II focuses is the SB 94 Regulations related to the medicinal use of cannabis and runs approximately 45-minutes with a 10-minute Question and Answer Review of the material presented.
CEU Units for Health Care Facility Licensee
This Course provides two (2) Continuing Education Units (CEU) under the California Department of Social Services (CDSS) Continuing Education Program for Re-Certification of Health Care Facility Licensees and Administrators.